.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Sunday, April 24, 2005


4-22-05. Don, Bill, and Peter bowing three times, facing east, with three burning incenses, with three prays. One prayer for the heaven, one prayer for the land, and prayer for ones self. The smoke is to carry the prayers to the heavens. Pretty cool. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter