.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Sunday, June 05, 2005


5-28-05. Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan. �Who woman�s face do you like?� These ladies were college students practicing their English on foreigners. This was actually pretty common, people approaching us and wanting to practice. It turns out they were studying Hospitality and want to work in hotels. We told them that we could hire them in Orlando Florida if they wanted. (If you change your mind just call 407-828-1000 in the USA). Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter