.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Sunday, June 26, 2005


6.19.05. Beijing, China. After the Forbidden City, we were brought to this restaurant, which was very beautiful. Ying Ying had to order for us as the menu was in Chinese. By the way, this lady never left us, and she called in three helpers! Ying Ying said they probably wanted to see how we used the chopsticks! I made Ying Ying ask how we did, they said very well. But then again, they always say the correct [saving face] thing! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter