.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Thursday, July 07, 2005


7-1-05. July 1st Demonstration, Hong Kong. Today was the eight-year anniversary of the hand over and the SAR establishment. Ever year, July 1st, this demonstration happens. The 1st year had over 500,000 participants! Residents are made to feel welcome to join the march by dressing in white and to bring their slogans. The march was promoted in the paper as �Get out and show your support for democracy and freedom.� One lady walked by us and shouted �down with communism�. Everyone seemed to have a bullhorn... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter