.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Walter

Two Hong Kong Disneyland Cast Members, Walter Kum and Wai Tsang, were honored on August 6 by the Hong Kong Labour Department in a ceremony in Tsim Sha Tsui. As graduates of the department’s Youth Pre-employment Training Programme, Walter and Wai were two of 10 honorees who were selected from a field of more than 16,000 graduates by a panel of judges who were impressed by their presentations and poise as well as their accomplishments since graduating. Both Cast Members credit Disney’s unique training environment for teaching them important skills and opening up their career paths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter