.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Loving The Adventure!

10.09.05. The Chinese Government has recently stopped all private transportation to base camp. Thus we were forced to use a Chinese tour company’s van to get half way to base camp, about a two-hour drive. Once halfway, they do not allow motor vehicles, thus we took this house/donkey drawn cart to reach Mount Everest Base Camp. So exciting! Here, I’m loving the adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter