.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Media Day/Night


More than 300 media members from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Guangzhou were treated to an exclusive sneak peek of the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel last month. The August 9 preview gave the print and broadcast journalists an opportunity to not only see and explore the two hotels, but also to hear from Hong Kong Disneyland Cast Members about the numerous architectural details, storytelling elements and theming that make each hotel uniquely Disney in character and Guest experience. In addition, Disney executives explained their deference to the local Chinese culture and feng shui principles through the hotels’ interior, exterior and landscape designs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter