.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <

Jeffito's Journey 2005

This blog documents my journey when I worked & lived in Hong Kong (4/5/05-12/15/05). I can’t thank my company enough for this international assignment, as it has been an experience of a lifetime! A journey I wanted to share with family, friends, and my fellow cast members. Click on any picture to enlarge. Click on the archives to see past months. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Just happy to be here.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Yak Butter

10.04.05. Lhasa, Tibet. At all of these temples, the people bring yak butter, which is to keep the candles burning. The smell of burning yak butter is overwhelming! Image the smell of butter flavoring at the movies, now add in the yak… Get the idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Counter